Since OneDrive is a cloud-based file storage and sharing tool, you are able to access it from anywhere that you have an internet connection. Although you can use any browser, we suggest Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
1. Open your browser and type https://office.com search bar.
2. Press Enter. You will be brought to a Login screen. In some cases, you will be automatically logged in. If you are automatically logged in, skip to step 5:
3. Enter your Email address in the Username Field:
4. Enter your corresponding Password into the Password field:
5. To access OneDrive, click the icon with nine circles on it in the
top-left corner of your screen:
6. A drop-down will appear. Click the OneDrive option from the list of applications. OneDrive will open: