Sending an SMS*
*Please note that SMS messaging must be configured by Gazelle in order to send/receive SMS messages.
- Click the "message bubble" icon on the top-right corner of your softphone
- In the new window that appears, click the "+" button to begin a new conversation
1) Type the phone number to which you'd like to send an SMS message (begin the phone number with a "1" ex. 15145551234), then click on the result that displays below;
2) Click the newly appearing phone number labelled with "Send an SMS Message"
- Type your message, then hit the "Send" button.
To send an SMS message to an existing contact:
- Click the "message bubble" icon to the right of your contact to open the Instant Message window. Type your message and send it to your contact.
To send an SMS Message via the Bria Enterprise mobile application:
1) Click on the "Messaging" button towards the bottom-right corner of the screen
2) Click the "Pencil" icon to begin composing a message
- In the "To:" field, type the phone number to which you'd like to send an SMS message (begin the phone number with a "1" ex. 15145551234), then press the "Enter" key
- Type your message in the "Compose Message" field, then press the "Send" key.
Putting a call On Hold
- To put a call On Hold, press the Pause button in the Active Call Window.
Muting a Call
- To mute a call so that the person on the other line cannot hear you, press the Microphone icon in the Active Call Window.