Before you get started, you must know your company’s account ID and your own username and password. If you do not know this information, contact your system administrator or Gazelle for details.
- A personal computer with at least a Pentium CPU running at 1 GHz or more
- At least 512 megabytes (MB) of memory Software
- Microsoft Windows 7 or above
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6 or higher
Installing the Agent Software
- Visit the omni channel contact center page in our knowledge base for the current agent software.
- Click on the download link to start the download.
- When the file has downloaded, choose Run/Open depending on your browser.
- Depending on your organization’s network security settings, you may have to verify the download one or more times before or during the installation. Whenever you see a security warning about installing the software, click the Run/Yes/OK option to allow it. The software is safe to install.
- After all the security precautions, the actual installation will begin, Click Next to continue.
- At the next screen you will have the option to specify where to install the software. Modify this setting if needed then click Next.
- At the Account Settings screen enter your Account ID in the Account ID field then click Next.
- Now the software is ready to install. To confirm, click Install.
- A status bar will appear letting you know the progress of the installation.
- When the installation is complete, you will see the next screen on which you can click Finish.
- The Call Center shortcut can be selected by clicking on its desktop shortcut or the start menu program. Use your assigned username and password to sign in.