This help article will cover the basics of activating and deactivating queues. When a queue is activated, a responder can expect to receive interactions in that format and language. For example, activating the SMS - English queue means that you'll begin receiving SMS interactions in English.
How to Activate / Deactivate Queues
- Click the Profile icon in the top left of the window
- Click the "Activate Queues" button near the bottom of the profile that is displayed
- You will now see two sections on the right listed as Active and Available. Active queues have been activated while Available queues can be considered deactivated.
- Next to each queue, you will see the option to either Activate or Deactivate
- Once you have activated or deactivated a queue, you will see a popup message - click Reload so that the changes apply
- Sometimes you may need to log out, then log back in to Genesys Cloud before the changes are live