Uour OneDrive account has up to 1TB of free storage space. You can start a document or project
in a Microsoft Application (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and save it directly to OneDrive.
Create a File to save to OneDrive
1. Open Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, OR Excel and create a new document/project.
2. Click File at the top left of your Microsoft application.
3. Click the Save As option on the left-hand menu. A list of Save options will appear.
4. Click the OneDrive - Your Organization option:
5. Click the OneDrive - Your Organization option again. A File Explorer window will open.
6. Give your document/project a name in the File Name field.
7. If you have folders in OneDrive already, choose a folder to save your file in, then click Save. If you do not have folders, or do not wish to save your document in a folder, simply click Save without selecting anything:
8. Your file has been uploaded to your OneDrive account. The next time you open the OneDrive app, you will see your saved files in the Recent List.
Please sign in to leave a comment.